Baby Wipes, Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive Water Baby Diaper Wipes-Clarksville
Our simplest formula, Pampers Aqua Pure wipes are formulated with 99% water for a gentle clean
Compare Our Wipes
for sensitive skin
99% water w/cotton
Caring for babies is in our DNA. Our Pampers Bright Beginnings programs enable healthy development and early success for babies and families through education, hospital partnerships, and donations
What are Aqua Pure wipes made of?
Aqua Pure wipes are made of 99% water and plant-based ingredients for a gentle clean. Remaining ingredients include 1% dermatologically tested gentle cleansers to help maintain the pH balance of baby’s skin and help the wipe stay fresh over time
Are Pampers wipes safe for my baby?
Yes! Babies' health and safety are our first priority at Pampers with our hypoallergenic products that are free of parabens and latex. Our wipes are safe and are thoroughly tested to make sure they are safe for your baby and baby’s skin
Are these wipes flushable?
No. Our wipes are not designed to be flushed.
Which diaper should I use with Pampers Aqua Pure wipes?
We recommend using Pampers Pure Protection diapers with Pampers Aqua Pure wipes for healthy skin. Pampers Pure Protection diapers are free of chlorine bleaching, fragrance, parabens and latex* (*Natural Rubber)
Do Pampers Wipes come with a pop-top?
Yes! Pampers Aqua Pure wipes are available with either a pop-top or refill pack that can be used in wipes containers. Our pop-tops come with a one-wipe dispensing lid so you only get the wipes you need
When it comes to caring for your baby's precious skin, you shouldn't have to make compromises. That's why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes-our only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Caring for your baby's precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That's why Pampers Aqua Pure wipes do not contain alcohol, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby's skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on Newborn babies' Skin-including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces. No ethanol or drying alcohol The Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. This product contains 15% cotton.
- Product Dimensions : 8.07 x 12.8 x 8.74 inches; 11.96 Pounds
- Date First Available : January 27, 2021
- Manufacturer : AmazonUs/PRFY7
- ASIN : B08WBLFCD6
- Country of Origin : Spain